Wednesday 24 February 2010

Experimenting for Spring!

Spring can by no means be considered to have Sprung here. My cold bones are longing for the Moroccan sun or even just the pushing through of spring flowers here to give us some hope! I should know better than to expect Spring before the end of February but whatever happened to global warming? Ok, I shouldn't joke about that! Anyway, we may not be able to indulge the fabrics, but at least the colours of Spring in the hope that it might hurry it along...

And with an extra scarf for extra WARMTH!! And added height of course. If I'd had more embelishments I could have gone wild, but that is something I intend to do - make corsages for looks like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As salaam aleikum! Please leave a comment sisters! I am always happy to read your messages of appreciation and respectful thoughts.