Thursday 1 July 2010

Channelling Sandra B

Sea Stone Bracelet Set
$13 - canada.forever21.com
More bracelets »



Sister Madina must have known I had my work cut out for me when she asked for a Sandra Bullock look! I've picked two of my favourites, that I felt were most transferrable to the hijabi. I dont need to add scarf for you here, the purple look could use a bit of gold in it tho, dont overdo the purple lol! the casual look will work perfectly with one of Amena's white linen thin scarves under the trilby. If you want to know how this look would work I will demonstrate it for you in a future post. I've used harem jeans in the casual look to give us the looseness we require without losing our urban edge. I adore these long t-shirts, I definitely don't have enough in my life... the waterfall cardi is to die for, but I also couldnt resist including a cropped jacket option also. Yellow sandals to give bite, heeled or unheeled according to preference! altho for me I would choose a very low wedge heel for rushing about town with my son at the weekend. Love that little guy!

Take it ladies, make it yours! (And don't forget the Paparazzi defending shades...)

Salaams.

2 comments:

  1. Salaams!!

    'Thank you!! I'll put this look together and post pics ASAP!!
    JAK

    ReplyDelete
  2. salaams! awesome, cant wait to see!

    ReplyDelete

As salaam aleikum! Please leave a comment sisters! I am always happy to read your messages of appreciation and respectful thoughts.