Wednesday 28 April 2010

Blue Linen Abaya for Spring!




I have been trawling the streets of my home town looking for interesting hijabis to photograph, however I am very polite and always ask permission first - and it seems the sisters are understandably very shy! So while I am still searching here are a few pics of the blue linen abaya that I made the other weekend. The collar has a contrast zip and turn-down effect with turquoise ribbon and the sleeve has a cuff with organza trim. I hope you like it! I'm happy with my first attempt.

3 comments:

  1. Salaam uAlaikum!
    Mash'Allah the abaya is beautiful! You did a wonderful job sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wa aleikum salaam, thank you M in P! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. assalamu alaykum i love ittttttt i want to o the same. do you have the pattern?

    ReplyDelete

As salaam aleikum! Please leave a comment sisters! I am always happy to read your messages of appreciation and respectful thoughts.