Friday 16 April 2010

This Moroccan Bride - Love your face!


I had to share with you this beautiful picture of a Moroccan Bride. This is all my wedding day look fantasies in one little picture! (well, almost ;)) The colours are gorgeous, I find myself tempted by that beautiful mango orange possibly more suited to an apricot complexion like this lady's however! but you never know. While we're on the subject of complexion, I found a professional photograph of myself taken when I was 16/17 years old and guess what - the fine lines that I sometimes pore over in the mirror now were already present then! (most of them) so older ladies, next time you are concerned just ignore them and smile because the likelihood is they were there already - you just never bothered about them!

5 comments:

  1. Mash'Allah it's a beautiful picture!! I looove all shades of orange, from apricot to salmon to peach. And yes, you are right about the lines...we must remember they were formed by smiles and laughs, so we should be thankful we have them!! Nice blog mash'Allah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just stumbled across your wonderful blog. this is one of my favourite photos too! mashallah the colours are so gorgeous together with her smile.

    ReplyDelete

As salaam aleikum! Please leave a comment sisters! I am always happy to read your messages of appreciation and respectful thoughts.