Monday 15 March 2010

Maxi-mum ease...




I am so wanting to make life easy on myself right now. What could be easier than a maxi dress? I'm sick of waistbands, I want to feel some freedom! Here are three maxi dress looks, I hope you like! I'm thinking of designing a range of long-sleeved abaya-style dresses myself as I can never find exactly what I want out there. Even my recently purchased blue abaya leaves something to be desired! I had to adjust it as soon as I got home to avoid looking like a drowned rat! Great colour though... it's always worth working with these things! Anyway, I'll keep you posted. I'm in love with this liberty print scarf! Too bad my friend Lucy doesn't work there anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As salaam aleikum! Please leave a comment sisters! I am always happy to read your messages of appreciation and respectful thoughts.