Tuesday 2 March 2010

One more from Polyvore...




Well this has filled me with the need to aquire a turquoise biker jacket... these handbags from Mary Frances are gorgeous, so glad I've discovered her. I have boots like these and I love the biker vibe, but I require a bit more colour in my day-to-day looks to help maintain the energy I need to keep me going throughout my busy days! i like the longline t-shirt, I must look out for one. H&M is a possibility. I love this sherbert coloured hijab too! The gloves are necessary to keep out the chill that is still in the air! I have a yellow bag that I will customise to fit this look - watch this space for the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As salaam aleikum! Please leave a comment sisters! I am always happy to read your messages of appreciation and respectful thoughts.