Friday 19 March 2010

Should never be seen!


Well today I am wearing patchwork jeans, a leopard print tunic and a floral scarf - this SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED! But somehow it just happened and for some unknown reason, it did not offend my eyes when I looked in the mirror this morning. Of course it looks better with my bright lagoon blue jacket over the top as this separates the two prints, but how is this look possible?? HOW? What are your thoughts ladies? I had been moving boxes around all afternoon hence the rolled back sleeves :(

4 comments:

  1. what a fantastic look, im loving your style! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ..brave!! but girl u work it!! its looks ok on u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments! I'm trying to decide, but I think with those jeans, knee length in the tunic could be beneficial for hijab. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree a longer tunic would look better for hijab, as well as perhaps looser sleeves?? I am a fashionista at heart too, and it's hard to compromise my diva side with my devout side sometimes, but insh'Allah the right one always wins ;) The look definitely works for you! I would have never considered matching them all up, but you've pulled it off!

    ReplyDelete

As salaam aleikum! Please leave a comment sisters! I am always happy to read your messages of appreciation and respectful thoughts.