Tuesday 30 March 2010

Working with Muslim Hands


So I know this is really a fashion blog, and I have added some info on this subject to my other blog www.shashasinnerhumanlife.blogspot.com but something this important really needs to be talked about! This pic is some of the kids in Haiti who are currently being helped by Muslim Hands. Yesterday I had the privilege of visiting the Muslim Hands HQ in London where I met some truly lovely souls and had some really fruitful discussion about the fundraising event that I had conceived. These people really are the experts and it was with a grateful heart that I was able to learn from them on how this concept might come to fruition in the not too distant future. It has been on my heart to help the children of Gaza and insha'Allah I will be organising (with the expert help of MH) a small more local event intitially. This is something you ladies may be interested in, I hope to have more info on this very soon to display for you. Stay posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As salaam aleikum! Please leave a comment sisters! I am always happy to read your messages of appreciation and respectful thoughts.