Monday 21 June 2010

Hijabi style on the tube


I just managed to snatch a quick pic (with permission!) of this hijabista on the tube the other day. These photos do not do it justice, and I was requested to omit the face, but she was so hip it hurt! Fantastic look, absolutely adored it. I quite like the flying photography tho, much like the experience we have of just catching sight of a fantastic look walking past us on the high street. The shoe shot is very blurry, but it suffices to say that they were leather flip flops, embellished.

5 comments:

  1. salaaaaaam alikoum, Ugh...i'm in love with her bag lol great find xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wa'aleikum salaam - me to sis, ME TOO! didnt even have a chance to ask where she bought everything! or, ahem, her name of course! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMFAO, you didn't ask her name?!! I remember Marks and spencer were selling grey/neon bags really similar to hers, and because i'm so extra I have a link
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1216292/Myleene-Klass-shows-stylish-steps-Gok-Wans-shoes.html

    lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree! that is a fantastic bag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know Carmen, I realized afterwards how rude I am! Ta for the link...x

    ReplyDelete

As salaam aleikum! Please leave a comment sisters! I am always happy to read your messages of appreciation and respectful thoughts.