Thursday 10 June 2010

Spanish Widow


This was a kind of simplistic journey into somebody elses world. When I saw this I thought immediately 'Spanish Widow' rather than 'Muslimah' which just goes to show how blurred the lines are these days. With the mainstreaming of Vintage looks, you can be any style, any time, anywhere and get away with it. I admit this suits me as I have always been a lover of variety! I generally dress to suit my mood and I'm inspired by so many things around me.

What is your inspiration - today or any day?

4 comments:

  1. I very much like this one!!

    http://theveiledbump.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. u look so lovely... do u do any tutorials on how to style hijab?

    azzah

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Ajjah, thanks so much! I have done a couple photo tutorials just today. Insha'Allah I will obtain a video cam in the near future and do more! Thanks for checking out my blog, and stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete

As salaam aleikum! Please leave a comment sisters! I am always happy to read your messages of appreciation and respectful thoughts.