Friday 25 June 2010

Leisurely Breakfast with the Girls!

Ballet: Pirouette Collage 12 x 12 Paper
$0.70 - scrapyourtrip.com




I adore a leisurely breakfast. In my opinion, its the best meal of the day if done properly and a true luxury. Well worth making an effort for. How much do you love this Paparazzi clutch from ASOS? See not everthing has to cost an arm and a leg (this however is even pricey for my high street bag budget... I love blazers but I havent yet found my perfect match. I had not yet considered going pink...

2 comments:

  1. Thx for sharing :)
    Love the wool jacket XD
    xoxo

    Liloo
    http://lilooandco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome :) it just needs your makeup! xx

    ReplyDelete

As salaam aleikum! Please leave a comment sisters! I am always happy to read your messages of appreciation and respectful thoughts.